Friday, April 10, 2015

My New Favorite Oil



If you are anything like me then you get stressed out on a daily basis.  I have discovered a way to help ease my tension and calm my behind down when I start to feel overwhelmed or stressed.  The answer is obvioulsy Stress Away!

The first time I ordered my starter kit I was a dummy and didn't get the Everyday Oils but my kit came with Stress Away.  I have to admit that I wasn't a fan of the scent at first but I know now that it was because I was using way to much of it.  I then started using it very lightly on my wrists.  Throughout the day I would catch a scent of the Stress Away and the smell would instantly calm me.

I now use Stress Away daily and even diffuse it to help my whole family be stress free!  Stress Away is now included in the Everyday Oils kit and I am now blessed with 2 bottles of this lovely oil.  Yay me!  It is my absolute favorite, at the moment.  I am still trying all of the oils that came in my Everyday Oils kit when I purchased my second starter kit to get another diffuser for my living room.  I purchased the Bamboo Diffuser this time.  It comes with a 1 hour or 4 hour timer.  The starter kit comes with the option to choose either the Home Diffuser or the Bamboo diffuser.  I really love them both, but what I like more about the Bamboo diffuser is that you can change how long the timer is set where as the home diffuser is just on set time and cuts off when the water runs out.

If you would like to purchase either of these diffusers or sign up to become a YL member then click on the tab at the top that says Essential Oils for more information on how to get started.

Thank you all and have a wonderful day!
 ~Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment